MRD provides research-based and workplace-informed change management consulting services in the following areas:
Organisational Culture Change, Diversity Management and Organisational Performance
- Review, design and implement organisational change culture schemes/frameworks (cultural audits, employee attitude surveys and focus groups).
- Review, design and implement workplace diversity initiatives.
- Review, design and implement methods through which to evaluate, monitor and leverage workplace diversity (diversity audits).
- Review, design and implement leadership assessment tools to enhance individual and organisational performance and competitiveness (360 degree feedback, peer reviews, employee-attitude surveys and self-evaluations).
- Conduct gap analysis between organisational programmes/systems against culture transformation programmes.
Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Management Systems
- Review and identify organisational, managerial, leadership and behavioural factors influencing compliance and non-compliance with OHS initiatives in the workplace.
- Review and research the interaction between workplace culture and organisational safety culture.
- Review and identify the influence of social, economic and regulatory factors on OHS performance.
- Review of workforce-based OHS training programmes
- Review, design and implement leading practices on health and safety leadership.
Worker-Productivity and Safety Enhancing Initiatives
Review and provide recommendations on enabling and disabling factors in high-performance work teams.
Review and provide recommendations on:
- team-based work systems
- production and safety bonus systems
- visible-felt leadership behaviour and workplace effectiveness
- supervisory behaviour and worker performance
- worker morale , absenteeism and workplace performance
- Organisational strategy reviews and facilitation